Patient Bliss Agency’s mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities.
We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professionals point of view.
Our agency was recognized and certified in 2017 by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as an approved home-health care agency. This approval was based on our qualification to delivery high-quality home health care services that promote health and quality of life.
Located at One Neshaminy Interplex in Trevose, Pennsylvania, we provide exceptional care to local residents. Licensed through the State of Pennsylvania, our team is committed to collaborating with the state and others to continue improving life-quality of our clients.
Our primary services are considered Home Health Care. Under this health distinction we offer services that include nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and personal care by certified home health aides.
WHAT MAKE’S US DIFFERENT
Our agency is a leader because of the following:
- We focus on client satisfaction first and foremost.
- On-Call Management and Nursing Coordination
- Impressive Communication and responsiveness
- Strict adherence to all Pennsylvania State Licensing Requirements
- Careful and thorough screening of applicants and on-going evaluation of staff.
- Extensive backgrounds checks, supervisions and documentation.